Software + Technology
Accelerate the user experience with trends that focus on process innovation.
Software and technology– we all use it, every single day. Consumers, businesses, governments, scientists, sports and medical professionals…the list goes on.
Software and technology are part of our daily lives, and innovators are at the forefront of enhancing their digital presence. With the dynamic landscape we know tech to have, developing more advanced features, intuitive design and robust security details are crucial for the user experience.
Cloud-based technologies took off during the pandemic while businesses were trying to find their footing amid an unprecedented challenge. Today, after the dust has settled, the future of software and technology is more promising than ever before. And the global market trends support it.
The industry is gaining quite the momentum with its evolution and refinement of technologies. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect:
- Technology is on the move. The global tech market is set to grow 6% in 2023, which is significantly faster than pre-pandemic levels.1
- And customers need the cloud. Cloud software will continue to expand its market share by 10.5% in 2023.2
- Software development lives regionally. Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest-growing areas for software testing, showing a rise in development with an 8% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) through 2026.3
- Drag-and-drop efficiency. Low-code platforms will reach $65B USD by 2027 with 26.1% CAGR.4
- Enterprise investments are continuing. More than 75% of venture capital investments in recent years went to IT infrastructure and industry-focused enterprise software companies.5
By 2027, low-code platforms will reach
of venture capital investments went to IT infrastructure and industry-focused enterprise software companies.
Trends that Focus on Process Innovation
The global state of software and technology is rapidly changing and delivering solutions that empower all industries. Enterprises are investing in tech to transform their work processes, and they look to software and technology companies to innovate and deliver.
Click through to see the trends accelerating the landscape:
Companies amplify their productivity and reduce human error with AI.
Align and scale business goals and objectives with cloud technology.
Gain Your Industry Ground
The software and technology industry looks bright. Below are some tips to help you set up your fiscal year goals and accelerate your growth and long-term success.
Get your checklist
- Leverage your own product to amplify growth. Think about your customer use-cases and see how you can apply those same strategies to your own business processes.
- Champion a citizen developer training program. Whenever new team members join, it’s important to ensure framework and development standards are established and followed through.
- Look to other teams to extend capacity. Low-code no-code tools can allow you to offload minimal coding tasks to business users across your organization, so you can focus on product innovation.
- Product offerings should be compliant. Make sure your products and features comply with the country- and industry regulations you operate in.
- Listen to what your customers tell you. They know what they need– their feedback will help you innovate and refine so you can provide them with the best solutions possible and blaze past the competition.
- Protect your company’s digital health and security. Consider enacting a digital immune system to enhance customer experience and mitigate any potential IT risk.
- Optimize your tech stack. While you’re innovating for customers, don’t forget to optimize your tech stack so you can work efficiently and accelerate your business goals.
- Consider self-service guides. Implementing self-service content and capabilities empowers customers to troubleshoot first before reaching out to support.
The AVOXI Platform Solution
Software and technology trends are evolving. And to keep pace with the high-touch experiences your customers expect, an all-in-one cloud communications solution can help empower quality interactions for better ideation across the world in a centralized place. Use our platform to…
Simplify cloud communications.
Your customers and consumers require immediate assistance with all their tech- and software-related questions. Seamlessly transform your customer experience with reliable global virtual numbers, customized IVR navigation and cloud PBX infrastructure with high-privacy standards.
Intelligently route calls.
Voice is a critical component - though often overlooked - part of the customer experience in the tech space. Tailored IVR menus, skills-based routing, queue callback and failover routing can help your teams provide a high-touch experience for customers who call in. Sometimes, only a phone call can help answer complex questions and resolve issues.
Refocus, re-engage and surrender the silos.
Quickly and easily integrate with your CRM, helpdesk or chat tool to hyper-personalize the customer experience using feature-rich communications and automated workflows - all within a single platform.
Set goals and measure success.
Proactively monitor team performance, customer phone calls and trends with advanced analytics. Dive into the front and back end of your data to gauge the quality of the conversations, plus the audio quality itself to reduce caller frustration. When call service is reliable, communication is more effective.
- The Global Tech Market Will Experience Robust 6% Growth in 2022 and 2023. Forrester, 9 Mar. 2022, https://www.forrester.com/press-newsroom/forrester-global-tech-market-sees-robust-growth-in-2022-and-2023/.
- Blagojevic, Ivan. “Software Development Statistics.” 99Firms, https://99firms.com/blog/software-development-statistics/. Accessed 21 Nov. 2022.
- Vailshery, Lionel Sujay. “Low-Code Development Platform Market Size Worldwide 2025.” Statista, 21 Feb. 2022, https://www.statista.com/statistics/1226179/low-code-development-platform-market-revenue-global/.
- “Report: 13% Fewer Companies Expect Technology Budgets to Stay Level or Increase in 2023 vs. 2022.” VentureBeat, VentureBeat, 26 Sept. 2022, https://venturebeat.com/data-infrastructure/report-13-fewer-companies-expect-technology-budgets-to-stay-level-or-increase-in-2023-vs-2022/.
- AI Use, Adoption Gains Momentum with Enterprise amid Pandemic – 451 Survey. https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/ai-use-adoption-gains-momentum-with-enterprise-amid-pandemic-8211-451-survey-62163095.
- “The Mobile Economy 2022.” GSMA.